Site number 5737 (.in extension); 468104 (global rank)
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||skip to main | skip to sidebar Althouse Who is Althouse? * View only LAW posts * Contribute * Shop AMAZON * November 19, 2012 The Good Giraffe. "While sitting on the toilet, a jobless Scottish man had an idea: Why not dress as a giraffe and do good...|
Add this site to your favorite list
Althouse. skip to main |
skip to sidebar.Althouse. Who is Althouse? * View only LAW posts * Contribute * Shop AMAZON *
November 19, 2012. The Good Giraffe.
"While sitting on the toilet, a jobless Scottish man had an idea: Why not dress as a giraffe and do good deeds for people?"
Posted by. Ann Althouse. 3:12 PM. 40.comments.Tags:
charity. Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook.
"Im proud to be the first American president to visit this spectacular country..."
"... and I am very pleased that one of my first stops is to visit with an icon of democracy who has inspired so many people, not just in this country but all around the world."
ADDED: "Obama Repeatedly Mispronounces Aung San Suu Kyi."
Posted by. Ann Althouse. 9:26 AM.
Obama and foreign policy ,
pronunciation. Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook.
"Help, Thanks, Wow."
Prayer, distilled by Anne Lamott.
Posted by. Ann Althouse. 9:15 AM.
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of althouse.blogspot.in (site position)
Server IP of althouse.blogspot.in: 126.96.36.199
(hosted by Google)
Domain extension: .in
(list top sites in India)
- icon18_email (' class='icon-action' height='13' width='18)
althouse.blogspot.in is linking to those sites:
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs more
BBC - Homepage
Blogger: Create your free Blog
Latest US news, world news, sport and comment from the Guardian | guardiannews.com | The Guardian
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News Analysis
Los Angeles Times - California, national and world news - latimes.com
Daily News America - Breaking national news, video, and photos - Homepage - NY Daily News
NPR : National Public Radio : News Analysis, World, US, Music Arts : NPR
New York Post - New York News | Gossip | Sports | Entertainment | Photos
The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com
Newser | Headline News Summaries, World News, and Breaking News
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Breaking news, sports, business, watchdog journalism in Wisconsin
The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
Business News Financial News - The Wall Street Journal - Wsj.com
- Who is Althouse?
- View only LAW posts
- Shop AMAZON
- The Good Giraffe.
- "While sitting on the toilet, a jobless Scottish man had an idea: Why not dress as a giraffe and do good deeds for people?"
- 40 comments
- Email This
- Share to Twitter
- Share to Facebook
- "I’m proud to be the first American president to visit this spectacular country..."
- "... and I am very pleased that one of my first stops is to visit with an icon of democracy who has inspired so many people, not just in this country but all around the world."
- "Obama Repeatedly Mispronounces Aung San Suu Kyi."
- 177 comments
- Obama and foreign policy
- "Help, Thanks, Wow."
- Prayer, distilled by Anne Lamott.
- 95 comments
- Anne Lamott
- About those states that are opting to set up the Obamacare health insurance exchanges.
- It won't be easy!
- 101 comments
- things that won't work
- Sexually assaulted in full view of millions, the 18-year-old boy really has no option but to treat it as a joke.
- the hulking Jenny McCarthy grabbing Justin Bieber by the throat and suctioning the back of his neck
- she's trying so hard to project sexuality
- 120 comments
- gender difference
- Jenny McCarthy
- Justin Bieber
- Limiting deductions will raise taxes in some states much more than others.
- The Wall Street Journal explains:
- 69 comments
- 4 reasons why Republicans don't need to feel that bad.
- Chris Cillizza link-grabbingly scrounges up some hope for the seemingly hopeless:
- 102 comments
- Chris Cillizza
- post-2012 GOP
- Young Althouse
- "Do you surround yourself with things you really like or things you like only because they are absurd?"
- "Listen to your own speech. Ask yourself: Do I communicate primarily through inside jokes and pop culture references?"
- 54 comments
- "I think we are just used to seeing naked women because they are used as objects of desire in advertisements and TV."
- "Naked men are not that common - we are not used to seeing a penis. I think that is the main problem for people."
- 49 comments
- Lindsey Graham was on fire on "Meet the Press" today.
- About the Benghazi attack and the statements various people made about it:
- 383 comments
- David Gregory
- Dianne Feinstein
- Lindsey Graham
- Meet the Press
- Mike Rogers
- Susan Rice
- At the Sharing Café...
- Enlarge photo.
- 93 comments
- "And if you’ve been having trouble accessing your room with your key card, it means you’ve pissed off someone at the desk..."
- "... and they’ll re-activate your key card when they see fit. (It’s called 'key-bombing.')"
- "Kitchen Confidential"
- 41 comments
- bodily fluids
- Twinkies will return... from Mexico.
- There's a good chance:
- 171 comments
- "The fact is with a musical you can't have an ounce of cynicism, and I do have a bit, I suppose."
- "I have never had to worry much about the emotional arc thing before."
- "The Sound of Music."
site visit date: 2012-11-20 00:22:40
althouse.blogspot.in site information