Popularity/access rank: Site number 3830 (.in extension); 320166 (global rank)
|Title||:: Welcome to Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India - 530 003 :: (view sites with similar title)|
|Description||Andhra University, University News, Andhra Pradesh University, Uttarandhra varsity and Visakhapatnam University|
|Keywords||Andhra University, University News, Andhra Pradesh University, Indian University, School of Distance Education, International Student Admissions, AU, Andhrapradesh University, Vishakapatnam University, Telugu University, Hyderabad University, Coastal Andhra University, Uttarandhra University, Varsity News, Latest Varsity News, AU Results, AUCET, AU Admissions, AU Examinations and many more online updations|
|URL||http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in Add this site to your favorite list|
Commitment towards the tasks Self Learning ability Proactive
I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/pAcXbfL80v
:: Welcome to andhra university, Visakhapatnam, India - 530 003 ::
Logo. Vision & Mission.
AU Profile. AU Photo Gallery. Contact Us. ACADEMICS. Academic Programmes. Courses Offered.
Syllabi. Academic Calendar. Convocation. Faculties. RESEARCH. R & D Facilities. Research Forum.
Research Centres. Projects. Ph. D Awarded. INFORMATION. Right to Information Act. School of IT Education.
The DCMS - StraEd. Affiliated Colleges. IMPORTANT LINKS. AICTE. UGC. Other Universities.
DE CHAMBER. Vice Chancellor. Rector. Registrar. Administration. Executive Council. Administrative Setup.
Academic Senate. Academic Affairs. General Administration. Examinations. CDC. UGC. Website Office.
Dean of Student Affairs. International Students Affairs. Engineer's Office. Media Relations.
IQAC. Information Management Center. University Colleges. College of Arts & Commerce. College of Science & Technology.
College of Engineering (A) College of Law. College of Pharmacy. College of Engineering for women.
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
The Principals of AU Affiliated Collges are requested to make necessary arrangement to send the information in the following proforma for appointment of examiners for conduct of Spot valuation work for the Undergraduate Courses
The Principals/Directors of all the Affiliated Collges offering Undergraduate/Postgraduate and Professional Courses are requested to furnish the Answer Scripts Account of 4 Pages, 20 Pages and 32 Pages separately in the following Proforma duly signed by the Principal of the College concerned with Office Seal immediately after completion of the examinations for the above courses for March/April, 2013 Examinations
External links:andhrauniversity.edu.in is linking to those sites:
- Vision & Mission
- AU Profile
- AU Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Academic Programmes
- Courses Offered
- Academic Calendar
- R & D Facilities
- Research Forum
- Research Centres
- Ph. D Awarded
- Right to Information Act
- School of IT Education
- The DCMS - StraEd
- Affiliated Colleges
- Other Universities
- Vice Chancellor
- Executive Council
- Administrative Setup
- Academic Senate
- Academic Affairs
- General Administration
- Website Office
- Dean of Student Affairs
- International Students Affairs
- Engineer's Office
- Media Relations
- Information Management Center
- College of Arts & Commerce
- College of Science & Technology
- College of Engineering (A)
- College of Law
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Engineering for women
- AU Campus, Kakinada
- AU Campus, Vizianagaram
- AU Campus, Tadepalligudem
- School of Distance Education
- Directorate of Admissions
- College of Arts Commerce
- College of Science Technology
- College of Engineering
- National Conference on Contemporary Control (ConCon-2013) Brochure 31 st May 2013
- >> Read More......
- Special Drive Examinations schedule from 24th June, 2013 for all the PG and Professional Courses
- PRE-PH.D. EXAMINATION SCHEDULE OF AU ARTS AND COMMERCE COLLEGES
- AU Examination Branch - Downloading the Electronic Printing of every Semester/Year-end Marks Statements of all the UG, PG and Professional Examinations held in March/April, 2013 onwards - Intimation to all the Students
- B.E./BTech. 2/2 SEF7 Forms
- CAS Application for Faculties of Arts & Commerce / Law / Science & Technology / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Engineering
- Academic Staff Colleges
- Cyber Lab
- Press & Publications
- Employment & Guidance Bureau
- Health Services
- Faculty Club
- Platinum Jubilee Guest House
- For Examinations Registration Click
- Student Information
- E-Registration of Voter Id card
site visit date: 2013-05-16 16:34:08
andhrauniversity.edu.in site information