Popularity/access rank: Site number 1625 (.in extension); 147829 (global rank)
|Title||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre ( BARC )|
|Description||A premier multi-disciplinary Nuclear Research Centre of India having excellent infrastructure for advanced Research and Development with expertise covering the entire spectrum of Nuclear Science and Engineering and related areas|
|Keywords||BARC, B.A.R.C, atomic, nuclear, India, technology, reactors, bhabha, research, centre, homi, jehangir, DAE, Library|
|URL||http://www.barc.gov.in Add this site to your favorite list|
bhabha atomic research centre ( barc )
Home. About Us. Founder. atomic Energy In india.
Future Perspectives. Strategy. PHWR. FBR. Heavy Water. nuclear Fuels. Backend-nuclear Fuel Cycle.
Organisation. Milestones. reactors. research reactors. Apsara. Cirus. Dhruva. Kamini. Purnima Series.
Zerlina. research Projects. Critical Facility. AHWR. Thorium Fuel Cycle. research Dev.
Advanced Reactor Technologies nuclear Power. Electronics Instrumentation Computers. nuclear Fuels Design Fabrication.
Reprocessing Waste Management. Environment Radiation Monitoring. Material Sciences Engineering.
Chemical Engineering technology. Physical Sciences. Chemical Sciences. Health, Food Agriculture.
Recruit/Career. Recruitment. New Vacancies. Interviews Results. Opportunities. Officers.
Assistants and Technicians. Administrative. Auxiliary. Visiting Scientist. Career Growth.
Promotions. PRIS. Awards. CEP. Infrastructural Facilities. Natural Green Surroundings. Accommodations.
Health Care. Child Care. ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
Government of India
BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE
Founder's day Function 2012 at BARC
AHWR 300-LEU is a 300 MWe, vertical pressure tube type, boiling light water cooled and heavy moderated reactor with advanced safety features. More... A critical facility has been built specifically for the validation of the calculations models and nuclear data used in the design of Thorium based. AHWR. More..
Bhabhatron is advanced Tele Cobalt machine for cancer treatment. This indigenous machine is installed in many cancer hospitals in the country is mainly cancer treatment most affordable.
Life management and post irradiation examination of reactor fuels. PIE facility has been extensively used for examining different types of experimental as well as Power reactors fules and for validation of fuel modeling codes. More..
National portal of India
External links:barc.gov.in is linking to those sites:
- About Us
- Atomic Energy In India
- Research Projects
- Thorium Fuel Cycle
- Research Dev.
- Advanced Reactor Technologies Nuclear Power
- Electronics Instrumentation Computers
- Nuclear Fuels Design Fabrication
- Reprocessing Waste Management
- Environment Radiation Monitoring
- Material Sciences Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Health, Food Agriculture
- Interviews Results
- Assistants and Technicians
- Visiting Scientist
- Career Growth
- Infrastructural Facilities
- Natural Green Surroundings
- Health Care
- Child Care
- Education System
- Sports Fitness
- Training Programs
- Technical Brochures
- BARC Highlights
- EoI-Incubation of Technologies
- Recently Advertised
- New Technologies
- Technologies Already Transferred
- Application Procedure
- DAE Societal Initiative-AKRUTI
- Special Talks
- Director BARC
- Homi Bhabha Award Talks
- Trombay Colloquium
- Areas of Interest
- Research Grants
- Symposiums and Conferences
- Dr. K.S. Krishnan Research Associateship
- Young Scientist Research Award
- Fully Funded (SAF)
- Partially Funded (SAP)
- Public Awareness
- Outreach Programme
- Environment Monitoring around Nuclear Reactors
- Safety of Nuclear Reactors
- Radioactive Waste Management: Indian scenario
- Health Care: Applications of Radiation in Health Care
- Rural Development
- General Info to Public
- Press Release
- Student's Corner
- Visitor's Corner
- FAQ for Visitors
- Contact Us
- RTI in BARC
- Appellate Authority Information Officers
- Organisation Chart
- List of Employees
- Scales of Pay
- Recruitment and Promotion Guidelines in DAE for Scientific Technical Personnel
- Recruitment and Promotion Guidelines in DAE for Auxiliary Personnel
- Budgetary Allocation
- हिंदी संस्करण
- Dr. R.K. Sinha, Chairman AEC & Secretary, DAE
- Shri Sekhar Basu, Director, BARC
- Bhabhatron is advanced Tele Cobalt machine for cancer treatment. This indigenous machine is installed in many cancer hospitals in the country is mainly cancer treatment most affordable.
- Life management and post irradiation examination of reactor fuels. PIE facility has been extensively used for examining different types of experimental as well as Power reactors fules and for validation of fuel modeling codes. More..
- National portal of India
- DAE WebSites
site visit date: 2013-01-09 01:52:29
barc.gov.in site information