|Title||But I Did Everything Right!
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||skip to main | skip to sidebar But I Did Everything Right! Everyday is a cloudy day in the life of a disenchanted lawyer. Email tips to Angel at angelthelawyer(at)gmail(dot)com or Hardknocks at hardknockslaw(at)gmail(dot)com Monday, March 4, 2013 Law...|
Add this site to your favorite list
But I Did Everything Right!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar.But I Did Everything Right!
Everyday is a cloudy day in the life of a disenchanted lawyer.
Email tips to Angel at angelthelawyer(at)gmail(dot)com or Hardknocks at hardknockslaw(at)gmail(dot)com.
Monday, March 4, 2013. Law School Debt Drives Lawyer to Kill.Not once, but twice. Wait, if you count himthat's thrice.
Anyone who is as obsessed with ID television as I am knows that there are two motivations for murder (1) financial and (2) passion. In the case of John Wagner from Philadelphia his reasons were likely both as it's speculated that he was driven to kills his mom and pops and self because of law school debts that prevented him from settling down. It makes sense to me. I just wish he directed some of that fire at the law school that he attended instead of his poor parents.
Okay, no condoning what he did at all! Please don't kill yourself. If you feel depressed about your financial situation, go teach English in China, go be a ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Server IP of butidideverythingrightorsoithought.blogspot.in: 184.108.40.206
(hosted by Google)
Domain extension: .in
(list top sites in India)
butidideverythingrightorsoithought.blogspot.in is linking to those sites:
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs more
Blogger: Create your free Blog
The New York Times - Breaking News, World News Multimedia
Information for the World's Business Leaders - Forbes.com
USA TODAY: Latest World and US News - USATODAY.com
NPR : National Public Radio : News Analysis, World, US, Music Arts : NPR
Gawker Today's gossip is tomorrow's news
Washington Times - Politics, Breaking News, US and World News
Above the Law: A Legal Web Site – News, Commentary, and Opinions on Law Firms, Lawyers, Law School, Law Suits, Judges and Courts
Law.com | Legal News, Technology, In-House Counsel, & Small Firms Legal Resources
Ethics Alarms | An ethics commentary blog on current events and issues
The DeathList 2012
But I Did Everything Right!
- Law School Debt Drives Lawyer to Kill
- John Wagner from Philadelphia
- Email This
- Share to Twitter
- Share to Facebook
- All's Good on the Homefront!
- Vermont Law laid off some workers
- I lost friends who apparently got tired of me saying, "sorry, for the 100th time, I can't go out tonight. I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY."
- Guess Right and Win a Kindle!
- LSAT test takers is way down
- admissions at law schools are likewise down
- since the cat is out of the bag
- Texas Wesleyan School of Law is being sold to Texas AM
- Tamanaha's Book: Whistleblowing on the Law School Industrial Complex
- Professor Tamanaha
- Failing Law Schools
- Ethics Alarms
- Washington Times
- only 55% of law graduates have full-time employment
- The American Dream is Dead.
- a nice little segment
- Rip this guy a new one!
- Older Posts
- Posts (Atom)
- Locations of visitors to this page
- Epic Fail: Law School Disaster
- World Travels: Puerto Rico 2013
- Scholastic Snake Oil
site visit date: 2013-03-17 22:52:18
butidideverythingrightorsoithought.blogspot.in site information