Popularity/access rank: Site number 8228 (.in extension); 651370 (global rank)
|Title||Welcome to Department of Land Resources|
|Description||हिन्दी | Home | Site Map | Feedback | Contact Us Programme Guidelines Budget Monitoring & Evaluation Tenders Reports Submit Grievances Acts & Rules RTI Explore DLR Client's Charter Grievance Redress Mechanism Conferences Allocation Business...|
|URL||http://www.dolr.nic.in Add this site to your favorite list|
Dolr - Site Review: Department of Land Resources - Details of the department's work in arresting land degradation, land ownership reform, and maintaining ecological balances.
Welcome to Department of Land Resources. हिन्दी
Home. Site Map. Feedback.
Contact Us. Programme. Guidelines. Budget. Monitoring & Evaluation. Tenders. Reports. Submit Grievances.
Acts & Rules. RTI. Explore DLR. Client's Charter. Grievance Redress Mechanism. Conferences.
Allocation Business Rules. Objectives. Organogram. Locations. For Office Use Only. Download DSC Request Form.
Latest Updates. Events. Announcements. WATERSHED MANAGEMENT DIVISION. State-wise targets for 2013-14 under IWMP.
Advertisement for Engaging Experts on Contractual Basis for World Bank Assisted Watershed Management Project.
TORs for Engaging Experts under "Neeranchal" Project. I. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT EXPERT. II. INSTITUTION BUILDING AND CAPACITY BUILDING EXPERT.
III. FOCUS STATES IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT EXPERT. IV. MIS - MONITORING & EVALUATION AND LEARNING EXPERT.
V. NATIONAL WATERSHED/ NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT EXPERT. VI. PROCUREMENT EXPERT. presentations of Workshop on World Bank Assisted ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
Department of Land Resources
Postponement of the workshop to be held at Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat on 28th -29th May 2012
- Department of Land Resources
- Site Map
- Contact Us
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Submit Grievances
- Acts & Rules
- Client's Charter
- Grievance Redress Mechanism
- Allocation Business Rules
- Download DSC Request Form
- State-wise targets for 2013-14 under IWMP
- Advertisement for Engaging Experts on Contractual Basis for World Bank Assisted Watershed Management Project
- I. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT EXPERT
- I. Presentation on Neeranchal
- II. Experiences of Sujala
- III. Results Chain
- IV. Brief on PDO and KPIs
- V. Key Assumptions
- VI. PROFOR Studies
- Minutes of the 29th Steering Committee Meeting held on 09.11.2012
- Minutes of the Regional Review Meeting -Central Region to review Watershed Programmes held on 13th & 14th Sept. 2012 at Indore, M.P
- Minutes of CTAG meeting on 12th December, 2012 for bringing the changes in the indicative list of items for the NLRMP Centre/Cell
- Minutes of meeting on Land Governance Assessment Framework held on 19th October 2012
- I.Andhra Pradesh
- II. DOLR Modernization of Land Record
- III. DOLR & NIC LR Service Delivery
- IV. Haryana NLRMP Latest
- Engagement of Two Consultants on contract basis
- Tender invited to award Annual Contract for supply of potable drinking water
- Letter to States
- Letter to all States/UTs
- Director General(NIC)'s Interview
- Letter to all States/UTs
- Conference of Revenue Ministers at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
- Programme Schedule
- Zonal meeting of North Eastern States to review the progress of NLRMP
- Tentative Programme
- Letter dated 25-Apr-2012
- Integrated Watershed Management Programme
- Technology Development, Extension & Training
- National Land Record Modernization Programme
- Bio Diesel
- Copyright Policy
- Hyperlink Policy
- Terms condition
- Website Management
site visit date: 2013-02-06 05:10:05
dolr.nic.in site information - end of report