Popularity/access rank: Site number 1377 (.in extension); 127860 (global rank)
|Title||Welcome to Indian Institute of Banking & Finance|
|Description||Online Registration for Ordinary Member / JAIIB / CAIIB / DB&F / Diploma / Certificate Examination Online Examination application registration from 30th January 2013. Note: No physical form with Demand Draft/Pay Order will be accepted by the Institute....|
|URL||http://www.iibf.org.in Add this site to your favorite list|
Welcome to Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. Online Registration for Ordinary Member / JAIIB / CAIIB / DB&F / Diploma / Certificate Examination.
Online Examination application registration from 30th January 2013. Note: No physical form with Demand Draft/Pay Order will be accepted by the Institute.
Apply for JAIIB/CAIIB Online. Last date for applying 24-Aug-2012. Click here to apply online.
The Certificate exam in Treasury & Risk Management level – II (exclusively for RBI Employees) will be held on 16th May 2010 .
The pattern of the Question paper will be as under: . No. of questions: 100. Total Marks:
100. Passing marks: 50. Duration: 120 minutes. Negative Marking: NO. Mode of Exam:
Online, Multiple Choice Question(with 4 options) Language of Exam: English.We wish you all the best in your academic endeavor.
Director of Academic Affairs. Sitemap. List of JAIIB/CAIIB passed members | Admission Notice to MBA(Banking & Finance)- January 2013 in ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
Click Here to Enter Newsletter
External links:iibf.org.in is linking to those sites:
- Click here to apply online
- List of JAIIB/CAIIB passed members
- Admission Notice to MBA(Banking & Finance)- January 2013 in collaboration with IGNOU
- Availability of Books for New Certificate Examinations
- Advanced Management Programme (AMP) in Banking & Finance at IIBF Leadership Centre, Mumbai
- Contact Classes details for Nov/Dec 2012 exam
- Notice to New Members/seeking ordinary membership
- Invitation for Micro Research Proposal
- Invitation for Macro Research Proposal
- Click here for online Membership (ordinary) registration. No physical form with Demand Draft/Pay Order will be accepted by the Institute from 18 June 2012.
- Recommended reading for Diploma in Commodity Derivatives for Bankers
- Revised guidelines on Fellows / Associates
- Additional Reading Material for Examinations of the Institute
- RESULTS OF NOV 2012 EXAMINATIONS
- Admit letter for Re-examination - DEHRADUN CENTRE on 3rd February, 2013
- IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR REGISTRATION OF EXAMINATION APPLICATION ONLINE
- REVISION OF EXAMINATION FEES with effect from 1st January 2013
- INSTRUCTIONS / INFORMATION ABOUT ON-LINE / OFF-LINE EXAMINATIONS OF THE INSTITUTE
- UPDATES FOR EXAMINATIONS – 2012
- FinMin to study progress of financial inclusion
- Bank of Maharashtra cuts base rate by 25 bps
- Axis Bank raises Rs 811 cr through preference issue
- Sensex ends 91 points down
- Enrollments Open for Advanced Management Programme (AMP) in Banking & Finance at Mumbai
- Financial Literacy
- Research Initiatives
- Finance Quotient
- Learning Vault
- Financial Inclusion
- Ask The Expert
- Monthly Column
- IIBF Vision
- Bank Quest
- Memorial Lectures
- JAIIB-MOCK TEST
- Self Study Kits
- Accredited Institutions
- Sub Center Information
- Date of submission of application for DJCHBBORF-2012-13 extended up to 31 st March, 2013
- Winners of Micro Research Papers for the year 2012
- Invitation for applications, for Diamond Jubilee and CH Bhabha Banking Overseas Research Fellowship (DJCHBBORF) – 2012-2013
site visit date: 2013-02-06 06:26:09
iibf.org.in site information