Popularity/access rank: Site number 5422 (.in extension); 444042 (global rank)
|Title||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Description||Khadi Village Industries Commision|
|Keywords||Khadi & Village Industries Commision|
|URL||http://www.kvic.org.in Add this site to your favorite list|
Kvic - Site Review: Khadi and Village Industries Commission - Details of the organisation, lists and information about implementing bodies, announcements, publications and performance indicators.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission. RokAjaxSearch. Home About KVIC Organizational structure Press Reports Photo gallery Statistics Highlights Grievances Feedbacks Citizen Charter Products RTI Khadi Khadi Coordination KPM (KHADI - I) KPM (KHADI - II) KHADI CO-ORD. TRADING KHADI DEVELOPMENT SEC KHADI RAW MATERIAL (KRM) Village Ind's Mineral Based Industry Pottery Lime ABFPI Pulses Cereals Processing Industry Gur Khandsari Industry Palmgur Industry Fruit Vegetable Processing Industry Village Oil Industry PCBI Leather Industry Non Edible Oils Soap Industry Cottage Match Industry Plastic Industry FBI Medicinal Plants Industry Bee Keeping Industry Minor Forest Based Industries HMPFI Hand Made Paper Industry Fibre Industry REBT Bio-Technology Carpentry Blacksmithy Electronics SEP/Service Industry V. I. Co-ordination PMEGP PMEGP Implementing Agency Format Contact details SFURTI Schemes Other Depts. Circulars Circulars Orders Implementing Agencies KVI Boards KVIC Directly Aided Institutions Vigilance KRDP ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
External links:kvic.org.in is linking to those sites:
- About KVIC
- Organizational structure
- Press Reports
- Photo gallery
- Citizen Charter
- Khadi Coordination
- KPM (KHADI - I)
- KPM (KHADI - II)
- KHADI CO-ORD. TRADING
- KHADI DEVELOPMENT SEC
- KHADI RAW MATERIAL (KRM)
- Village Ind's
- Pulses Cereals Processing Industry
- Gur Khandsari Industry
- Palmgur Industry
- Fruit Vegetable Processing Industry
- Village Oil Industry
- Leather Industry
- Non Edible Oils Soap Industry
- Cottage Match Industry
- Plastic Industry
- Medicinal Plants Industry
- Bee Keeping Industry
- Minor Forest Based Industries
- Hand Made Paper Industry
- Fibre Industry
- Carpentry Blacksmithy
- V. I. Co-ordination
- Implementing Agency Format
- Contact details
- Other Depts.
- Implementing Agencies
- KVI Boards
- KVIC Directly Aided Institutions
- INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION
- Results Framework Doc.
- Act Rules
- Project Profiles
- KVIC Online
- Public Grivence
- Training Centers
- Proforma for Nodal Bank details under ISEC is to be furnished by SO/DO while submitting the ISEC claim.
- "HINDI SAMMELAN" to be held on 14th 15th March 2013 at Khadi V.I. Commission, Central Office, Mumbai.
- System to be adopted in the release of unmet MDA liabilities for 2010-11 and 2011-12-reg.
- Proforma for furnishing bank details under Workshed Scheme for Khadi Artisans.
- Statement of orders placed by KGBs for RC Non-RC items.
- Nominations for MUBA FAIR 2013, Basel, Switzerland
- Decentralisation of Govt. Supply Activities under RC and Non-RC through DSOs.
- Corrigendum to Budget Guidelines for the year 2013-14
- Budget Guidelines for the year 2013-14
- Furnishing of Outstanding Balance of Village Industries under Pre-CBC and CBC funding reg...
- Pre-CBC - Proforma I II
- Withdrawal of ISEC on old V.I. Activities and Polyvastra w.e.f. 01.04.2012.
- (1) Letter
- (2) Proforma I II and Guidedlines
- Information called by CEO about CBC loan and Pre-CBC loan
- (1) CBC Proforma
- (2) Pre-CBC Proforma
- Payment through ET/RTGS directly to the beneficiary/end user.
- Furnishing information regarding the properties owned by the directly aided institutions of the KVIC.
- Shri. Udai Pratap Singh,I.A.S joined as Chief Executive Officer, KVIC on 23-7-12
- Hon'ble Chairman's Letter to the Hon'ble Minister, MSME for waiver of outstanding loans lying with the Institutions.
- Budget Allotment Letter for KVI Institutions
- International Exhibitions proposed to be participated by KVIC during the year 2012-13.
- Zone/Officewise Release of Funds for the year 2011-12 (upto 31.3.2012)
- Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Order 2012
- - NOTIFICATION
- Direct Taxes Code Bill - 2010
- Enhancement of Spinning Wages from Rs. 2/- to Rs. 3/- per hank w.e.f. 01.04.2012.
- AHVAN - Vigilance Magazine of KVIC
- Template for collecting PMEGP Unit Data
- MSME MIN seeks easier Bank Credit
- RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT
- RELATED LINKS
- web counter
site visit date: 2013-02-06 06:24:50
kvic.org.in site information - end of report