Popularity/access rank: Site number 2533 (.in extension); 219802 (global rank)
|Title||Untitled Document (view sites with similar title)|
|Category:||Regional / Asia / India / Government / Law and Judiciary
|Description||Untitled Document Indian Courts Causelists Case Status Court Websites Daily Orders Judgments India Code About us Honourable Minister's Office Department of Legal Affairs Legislative Department Law Commission of India Department of Justice Official lang....|
|URL||http://www.lawmin.nic.in Add this site to your favorite list|
Lawmin - Site Review: Ministry of Law and Justice - Information on the law and justice enactment system, links to related departments and other related information.
Untitled Document. Indian Courts. Causelists. Case Status. Court Websites. Daily Orders.
Judgments. India Code. About. us. Honourable. Minister's Office. Department of Legal Affairs.
Legislative Department. Law. Commission of India. Department of Justice. Official. lang. Wing(Hindi)
NCRWC. Principal. Accounts Office. On-line databases. Contact. Us.Welcome to Ministry of Law.
Justice. Ministry of Law and Justice is. the oldest limb of the Government of India dating.
back to 1833 when the Charter Act 1833 enacted by. the British Parliament. The said Act vested for.
the first time legislative power in a single. authority, namely the Governor General in Council.
By virtue of this authority and the authority. vested under him under section 22 of the Indian.
Councils Act 1861 the Governor General in Council. enacted laws for the country from 1834 to 1920.
After the commencement of the Government of India. Act 1919 the legislative power was exercised by.
the Indian Legislature constituted ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
External links:lawmin.nic.in is linking to those sites:
- Indian Courts
- Case Status
- Court Websites
- India Code
- About us
- Honourable Minister's Office
- Department of Legal Affairs
- Law Commission of India
- Department of Justice
- Official lang. Wing(Hindi)
- Principal Accounts Office
- Contact Us
- National and Regional Consultation on Electoral Reforms
- Draft for 'Legal Practitioners (Regulations and Maintenance of Standards in Professions, Protecting the Interest of Clients and Promoting the Rule of Law) Bill, 2010
- Consultation Paper on the proposed amendments to the Arbitrations and Conciliations Act, 1996
- Detailed Demands for Grants
- Sanctions in respect of Grants-in-aid / Loans to State Governments
- National Consultation for Second Generation Reforms in Legal Education
- List of Notaries Appointed
site visit date: 2013-02-06 05:06:52
lawmin.nic.in site information