|Title||Ministry of Corporate Affairs
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||Ministry of Corporate Affairs About MCA Company Limited Liability Partnership IEPF Website MCA Initiatives Speech by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Manmohan Singh at the inauguration ceremony of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Campus (13th April...|
Add this site to your favorite list
Ministry of Corporate Affairs. About MCA. Company. Limited Liability Partnership. IEPF Website.
MCA Initiatives.Speech by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Manmohan Singh at the inauguration ceremony of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Campus.
(13th April 2012 at IMT Manesar )
We have gathered here today on a very auspicious day. Today happens to be Baisakhi. My very warm Baisakhi greetings to all of you and the people of Haryana.
This Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs has been conceived as a think-tank and research institute in the area of corporate law and allied disciplines, and also as a training organization for officers of the Indian Company Law Service. I compliment the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for this very important initiative. With such an auspicious beginning to its new campus, I am confident that the institute will live up to the expectations with which it has been established.
View Complete Speech. Speech by CM Haryana. मंत्रालय की हिन्दी ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of mca21.gov.in (site position)
Server IP of mca21.gov.in: 188.8.131.52
Domain extension: .in
(list top sites in India)
- MCAlogo (About Us MCA)
mca21.gov.in is linking to those sites:
- View Complete Speech
- Speech by CM Haryana
- मंत्रालय की हिन्दी पत्रिका “कारपोरेट प्रवाहिनी” के सातवें अंक का प्रकाशन।
- Download Companies Bill 2011 as presented to the Parliament
- Download Corrigenda to the Companies Bill 2011 as presented to the Parliament
- Click here for MCA XBRL Validation Tool V2.0.2
- Click here for Filing Manual V2.0
- Click here for the Updated C&I Taxonomy v1.1 dated 04.10.2012
- Click here for the list of changes in Updated C&I taxonomy v 1.1
- Click here for Revised Business Rules based on updated XBRL C&I taxonomy 2012 dated 06.10.2012
- Click here for the Final Costing Taxonomy
- Click here Business Rules Final Costing Taxonomy 2012
- Comments of all stake holders are invited on the subject "Regulating cost audit fee and fixing limit on the number of compliance reports" by 25th November, 2012 .
- By 03.10.2012 on Draft Notification regarding Grant of Exemption to Shipping Industry from the purview of Competition Act, 2002.Comments may be sent by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Shri J.B.Kaushish, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Carve Outs provided in Ind AS
- 35 Indian Accounting Standards
- Revised Schedule VI (shall be effective from 01.04.2011)
- Registration of Voluntary Organizations and NGOs
- National Voluntary Guidelines on Social, Environmental & Economic Responsibilities of Business, 2011
- News Events
- Quotations Tenders
- Press Release
- Prerequisite Software for efiling
- Company Liquidators
- Employees' Corner
- Principal Accounts Office
- Photo Galleries
- Guidelines for ‘Fast Track Exit’ (FTE) mode
- India Investor Week 2010
- Name availability guidelines for Companies
- Company Law Board
- Competition Appellate Tribunal
site visit date: 2012-11-23 09:32:52
mca21.gov.in site information