Site number 5920 (.in extension); 481180 (global rank)
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||Skip to Main Content | FAQ's Helpline Contact Us Hindi Search: SCHEMES/PERFORMANCE Computerization of the records of State Waqf Boards Scheme Corpus Fund to Maulana Azad Education Foundation(MAEF) Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students...|
|Keywords||Ministry Of Minority Affairs, MOMA|
Add this site to your favorite list
Skip to Main Content. FAQ's. Helpline. Contact Us. Hindi.
SCHEMES/PERFORMANCE. Computerization of the records of State Waqf Boards Scheme.
Corpus Fund to Maulana Azad Education Foundation(MAEF)
Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students Scheme.
Equity to National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation(NMDFC)
Grant In Aid Scheme to State Channelising Agencies of National Minorities Development Finance Corporation.
Leadership Development of Minority Women Scheme. Multi-sectoral Development Programme (MsDP)
Scholarship Schemes. Free Coaching and Allied Scheme. Reasearch/Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Scheme Including Publicity.
Constitutional, Statutory, Autonomous Bodies PSUs. About Us. About the Ministry. Vision and Mission.
Allocation of Business Rules. Minister's Profile. MoS's Profile. Work Allocated. Organizational Setup.
Who's Who. Schemes/Performance. Computerization of the records of State Waqf Boards Scheme.
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of minorityaffairs.gov.in (site position)
Server IP of minorityaffairs.gov.in: 184.108.40.206
(hosted by NICNET, INDIA)
Domain extension: .in
(list top sites in India)
- transparent (Ministry of Minority Affairs,Government of India)
momascholarship.gov.in: e-Scholarships : Minority Welfare Scholarships System
(access rank: 186278)
apsmfc.com: Welcome to Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd.
(access rank: 235334)
masjids.in: Masjids.in - India's First Online Masjid Directory - Mosque, Madarsa, Islamic School, Muslim Jobs, Prayer Times
minorityaffairs.gov.in is linking to those sites:
- Ministry of Minority Affairs,Government of India
- Font Decrease
- Font Standard
- Font Increase
- High Contrast
- Normal Contrast
- Contact Us
- Computerization of the records of State Waqf Boards Scheme
- Corpus Fund to Maulana Azad Education Foundation(MAEF)
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students Scheme
- Equity to National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation(NMDFC)
- Grant In Aid Scheme to State Channelising Agencies of National Minorities Development Finance Corporation
- Leadership Development of Minority Women Scheme
- Multi-sectoral Development Programme (MsDP)
- Scholarship Schemes
- Free Coaching and Allied Scheme
- Reasearch/Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Scheme Including Publicity
- Constitutional, Statutory, Autonomous Bodies PSUs
- GOI Web Directory
- About the Ministry
- Vision and Mission
- Allocation of Business Rules
- Minister's Profile
- MoS's Profile
- Work Allocated
- Organizational Setup
- Who's Who
- Sachar Committee Report
- NCRLM (Ranganath Misra Commission Report)
- Annual Report
- Report of the Expert Group on Diversity Index Complete Report
- Report by the Expert Group to examine determine the structure and functions of an Equal Opportunity Commission
- Durgah Khwaja Sahib Act,1955
- National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992
- Waqf Act, 1995
- Sevottam Model
- Guidelines for Sevottam Compliance - June 2010
- Brochure of Sevottam
- ARC on Sevottam and Seven Step Model
- IS 700 Standard
- Training Manual
- Guidelines on Sevottam Compliant Citizen Charter and GRM -August 2010
- IIPA Report On Citizen Charter
- IIPA Report On Grievance Redress Mechanism
- IIPA Report on Information Facilitation Counter
- Citizen Charter
- Delivery Monitoring Unit
- 5 Year Plans Annual Plans
- Outcome Budget
- Achievements of 11th FYP
- M/o Social Justice Empowerment
- CPGRAMS (Grievance Redressal)
- Result Framework Document
- Parliament Q A
- Extension of last date for scrutiny of fresh online applications for Post matric and Merit-cum Means based scholarship.
- List of 83 eligible proposals under Free Coaching and Allied Scheme for 2012-13
- Proposals received upto 30.07.2012 under Free Coaching and Allied Scheme ... for the year 2012-13 which are found ineligible.
- Forwarding list of institutions selected under the "Free Coaching and Allied Scheme" for 2012-13
- Forwarding of list of students to be coached for the year 2012-13.
- Closed cases under Free Coaching and Allied Scheme for the candidates belonging to minority communities.
- SKOCH Digital Inclusion Awards 2012- Gold awarded to Ministry of Minority Affairs for ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM(OSMS)
- Online Scholarship Management System (OSMS) - Apply Online for Merit-cum-Means and Post-matric Scholarships
- List of empanelled Research and Monitoring Organizations 2012-13
- Status of Proposals received under the scheme of "Leadership Development of Minority Women" for 2012-13
- Read More...
- Notice Corner
- Budget Account
- Accessibility Statement
- Hyperlink Policy
- Terms Conditions
site visit date: 2012-11-21 12:16:03
minorityaffairs.gov.in site information