|Title||Maharashtra Pollution Control Board|
|Description||Home About Us Introduction Constitution Of MPCB Present Board Organizational Structure Expertise Of MPCB Offices Laboratories Annual Report Circulars Consent Management Categorisation of industries(R/O/G) Industries Location Consent under water and Air...|
|URL||http://www.mpcb.gov.in Add this site to your favorite list|
Maharashtra Pollution Control Board. Home. About Us. Introduction. Constitution Of MPCB.
Present Board. Organizational Structure. Expertise Of MPCB. Offices. Laboratories. Annual Report.
Circulars. Consent Management. Categorisation of industries(R/O/G) Industries Location. Consent under water and Air Act.
Authorisation under BMW(MH)Rules,1998. Authorisation under HW(MH)Rules,2003. Constitution of consent committee.
Revision of consent fees. Notices. Tenders. Public Notices. Public Hearings. Conducted.
Upcoming. Circular. Exhibition of notice. Clarification on applicability. Job Openings.
Download. Procedure for conducting Public Hearing. Application form for. Combined Consent.
HW Authorisation. BMW Authorisation. MSW Authorisation. Water Cess Form-1. Water Cess Form-2.
CAC/CC processing format. Checklist of information to be submitted along with. Consent Application.
MSW Authorisation. Bank Guarantee format. Format for Appeals u/s 31(3) of Air(P CP)Act,1998.
Format for submission of ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
अर्नाळा प्रदूषण मुक्त होणार Newspaper:-Samana Date:- 02/08/2012. Western Ghats on UNESCO World Herritage list.
MPCB celebrates Environment Day.
3000 Eco-friendly Ganapati idols sold at exhibition.
MPCB launches Auto Consent renewal.
Air you breathe is less polluted.
Letter issued By Sub Regional Engineer, Panchganga Irrigation Department
External links:mpcb.gov.in is linking to those sites:
- Constitution Of MPCB
- Present Board
- Organizational Structure
- Expertise Of MPCB
- Annual Report
- Categorisation of industries(R/O/G)
- Industries Location
- Consent under water and Air Act
- Authorisation under BMW(MH)Rules,1998
- Authorisation under HW(MH)Rules,2003
- Constitution of consent committee
- Revision of consent fees
- Public Notices
- Exhibition of notice
- Clarification on applicability
- Job Openings
- Procedure for conducting Public Hearing
- Application form for
- Combined Consent
- HW Authorisation
- BMW Authorisation
- MSW Authorisation
- Water Cess Form-1
- Water Cess Form-2
- CAC/CC processing format
- Consent Application
- MSW Authorisation
- Bank Guarantee format
- Format for Appeals u/s 31(3) of Air(P CP)Act,1998
- Format for submission of Environmental statement
- Right to information Act 2005
- First Appellate Authority
- Second Appellate Authority
- Information officers
- Sec 4 of RTI Act 2005 as on 20/12/2012
- Air Quality
- Water Quality
- Noise Pollution
- Clean Technology Climate change
- Legal Matters
- Directions Status
- Related Topics Information
- Reports / Documents
- Industry Statistics
- Committees for Consent Management
- Consents Granted
- Consents Under Process
- Consents Refused
- Consents Search
- Accessing Consent Grant/Refuse Copy
- Hazardous Waste
- Biomedical Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Common Effluent Treatment Plant
- Fly Ash Utilisation
- Plastic Waste
- Electronic Waste
- Comprehensive Environmental Pollution Index
- 80% city hospitals flout bio-waste disposal norms.
- Testing of Fire Crackers, 2012
- Government of India Ministry of Environment and Forest inviting nominations for the National Awards for Prevention of Polluton and Rajiv Gandhi Environment Award for Clean Technology for the year 2011-2012
- CAC Industry database as on 01/08/2012.
- Calender for compliance of Specific conditions in respect of CAC cases
- List of Direction issued in respect of CAC cases by respective Regional Officers as on 21.05.2012 - please see CAC Agenda-25.05.2012
- List of CAC cases which are due for Consent but not applied for Consent.
- List of CAC cases whose Revocation Order's are cancelled.
- Board launches the Auto Renewal Scheme of Consents based on Self Certifiction for Industries.
- Database of hospitals having 100 beds and above as on 23/02/2012.
- Show Cause Notice for Revoking the consents to the industries not submittedthe stipulated Bank Guarantee
- Scheme of auto renewal of Consents based on Self Certification.
- Entreprenur coming under CAC category are requested to provide their official Email Ids for better Services.
- Report on Status of Pollution of Panchganga River and its tributries 2009 prepared by committee under Chairmanship of SDM ichallkaranji.
- Note on Panchganga River
- Letter to Commissioner of Sugar
- Letter to Secretary Environment Department, GoM dtd. 07/02/2011
- Notice u/s 133 (1)(k) (CRPC)
- Closure direction issued to Textile processing units located at ichalkarnji and nearby area causing pollution of Panchganga River
- Minutes of the meeting of pollution of Panchganga River held on 15th June 2011
- Photo Gallery
- Health and Environment
- Contact Us
- Site Map
site visit date: 2013-01-13 09:34:07
mpcb.gov.in site information