Site number 10743 (.in extension); 843741 (global rank)
|Description ||NDMA, India, Disaster,Cyclone,Earthquake,Flood,National Disaster Management Authority, NDMA India|
|Keywords||NDMA, India, Disaster, Cyclone, Earthquake, Flood, National Disaster Management Authority, NDMA India|
Add this site to your favorite list
ndma. National disaster Management Authority.Government of india. Home. About Us. NDRF. NIDM.
Guidelines. Gallery. Chairman.Dr Manmohan Singh,
Prime Minister. National Vision. To build a safer and disaster resilient india by developing a holistic, pro-active, multi-disaster and technology-driven strategy for disaster management through collective efforts of all Government Agencies and Non-Governmental Organisations.
Vice Chairman. M. Shashidhar Reddy, MLA. We'll Ensure Your Safety. EMPOWERING STAKEHOLDERS FOR IMPROVING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF disaster MANAGEMENT IN india.
The National disaster Management Authority (ndma), headed by the Prime Minister of india, is the Apex Body for disaster Management in india. The setting up of the ndma and the creation of an enabling environment for institutional mechanisms at the State and District levels is mandated by the disaster Management Act, 2005.
VC's Profile. Member's Profile. Do's and Dont's. earthquake. floods. cyclones. Do's and Dont's.
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of ndma.gov.in (site position)
Server IP of ndma.gov.in: 220.127.116.11
(hosted by NICNET, INDIA)
Domain extension: .in
(list top sites in India)
ndma.gov.in is linking to those sites:
- VC's Profile
- Member's Profile
- Video Gallery
- Disaster Management
- Natural Disasters
- Man-Made Disasters
- Telephone Directory
- Talks & Presentations
- Important Links
- RBI Guidelines on Ensuring Disaster Resilient Construction of Buildings and Infrastructure financed through Banks and Other Lending Institutions
- (Click here for Guidelines)
- (Click here for details)
- (Click here for download)
- Events Archive
- PARTICIPATION BY NDMA IN INDIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR, 2012
- Press Release on International Day for Disaster Reduction 26th October 2012
- news archive
- Hon'ble Member J.K.Bansal addressing OPCW Conference on Itnternational Cooperation and Chemical Safety & Security, 12-13 September 2011, Hauge.
- Interviews archive
- CBRN SEMINAR BY NDMA .
- Technical Documents
- NDRF Contacts
- Flood Forecast
- Weather Reports
- List of short listed candidate for engagaement as consultant/senior consultant on contract basis in NDMA.
- Report on "Study of Brahmaputra River Erosin and its control".
site visit date: 2012-11-22 07:57:25
ndma.gov.in site information