Popularity/access rank: Site number 7477 (.in extension); 595469 (global rank)
|Title||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – HMIS|
|Description||Home | Photo Gallery | Links | Downloads About Us HMIS Data Entry Login (Main HMIS) R-HMIS (For States/UTs/Districts now planning to move to facility-level reporting may use this link initially) HMIS Training Login (For demonstration/training purpose...|
|URL||https://nrhm-mis.nic.in/ Add this site to your favorite list|
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – HMIS. Home | Photo Gallery | Links | Downloads. About Us.
HMIS Data Entry Login.(Main HMIS) R-HMIS.(For States/UTs/Districts now planning to move to facility-level reporting may use this link initially)
HMIS Training Login.(For demonstration/training purpose only) Periodic Reports. Publications.
M & E Activites. Concurrent Evaluation. Notifications. W elcome to the NRHM Health Statistics Information Portal. This website will be your.
gateway to a wealth of information regarding the Health Indicators of India. The. information available on this website is being compiled from varied information.
sources such as National Family Health Survey (NFHS), District Level Household Survey. (DLHS), Census, SRS and performance statistics.
The Total Fertility Rate (TFR) estimates have declined from 2.9 in 2005 to 2.4 in 2011 . The Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) estimates have dropped from 58 in 2005 to 44 infant deaths per 1000 live births during 2011. The Maternal ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
External links:nrhm-mis.nic.in is linking to those sites:
- Photo Gallery
- About Us
- HMIS Data Entry Login
- HMIS Training Login
- Periodic Reports
- M & E Activites
- Concurrent Evaluation
- The Total Fertility Rate (TFR) estimates have declined from 2.9 in 2005 to 2.4 in 2011 .
- estimates have dropped from 58 in 2005 to 44 infant deaths per 1000 live births during 2011.
- The Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) estimates have dropped from 301 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births during 2001-03 to 254 maternal deaths during 2004-06 and further to 212 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births during 2007-09.
- Important resource material related to MCH Tracking System
- NRHM in the News
- The National Health Bill
- Directory of Innovation in Health Sector
- Segregated Data Analysis Report of NFHS-3 for Adolescents
- Five Years of NRHM 2005-2010
- Four Years of NRHM 2005-2009 - English, Hindi
- Concurrent Assessment of JSY
- NRHM-Criteria for State Awards
- Contact Us
- Vayam Technologies Ltd.
site visit date: 2013-05-06 22:49:00
nrhm-mis.nic.in site information