(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||PAY COMMISSION A blog of news about Pay Hike. .................RECENT HEADLINES Grab this Headline Animator Wednesday, November 21, 2012 Update on Supreme Court verdict on Army Pay anomaly The office of the Defence Pay Accounts is yet to receive any...|
Add this site to your favorite list
PAY COMMISSION.PAY COMMISSION. A blog of news about Pay Hike.
Grab this Headline Animator. Wednesday, November 21, 2012. Update on Supreme Court verdict on Army Pay anomaly.
The office of the Defence Pay Accounts is yet to receive any order from Govt.regarding implementation of the Supreme Court decision. But they asked some details from the retired armymen to enable the office to settle their arrears.
Click here to view the Update.comments. 3:42 PM. Links to this post. Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook.
Kasab hanged to death. Mumbai attack gunman Ajmal Kasab hanged. Nearly four years after the Mumbai terror attack, Ajmal Kasab, the sole surviving Pakistani gunman, was hanged to death at the Yerawada central prison here this morning in an operation shrouded in secrecy. 25-year old Kasab was hanged at 7.30 am, Maharashtra Home Minister R R Patil said in Mumbai shortly after the hanging.
Source : PTI. Read more »
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of paycommissionupdate.blogspot.in (site position)
Server IP of paycommissionupdate.blogspot.in: 22.214.171.124
(hosted by Google)
Domain extension: .in
(list top sites in India)
- icon18_wrench_allbkg (' height='18' width='18)
paycommissionupdate.blogspot.in is linking to those sites:
- Auto Scroll Posts by Wat2Blogging
- PAY COMMISSION
- Grab this Headline Animator
- Update on Supreme Court verdict on Army Pay anomaly
- Click here to view the Update
- 0 comments
- Email This
- Share to Twitter
- Share to Facebook
- Frame ('http://www.blogger.com/blog-post-reactions.g?options=%5Bfunny,+interesting,+cool%5DtextColor=%230000ff#http://paycommissionupdate.blogspot.com/2012/11/update-on-supreme-court-verdict-on-army.html')
- Kasab hanged to death
- Mumbai attack gunman Ajmal Kasab hanged
- West Bengal miser on D.A., generous on holiday
- Click here to view the notification
- WB employees likely to get D.A. from January 2013
- Kerala hikes D.A. for employees and pensioners from July 2012
- Click on Circular No 67 of 2012, dated 15.11.12
- GO(P) No 214 - 2012 Dtd. 08.11.2012
- Punjab issues order of 7% D.A. hike from July 2012
- Click to Download the Order
- Older Posts
- Posts (Atom)
- Related Posts with Thumbnails
- WB to recruit over 40000 Primary Teacher, Forms av...
- BSNL signs MOU with Union Bank Indian Bank to pr...
- Andhra Pradesh employees get Dearness Allowance fr...
- Punjab increases dearness allowance from July 2012...
- Central employees on nationwide strike on 12.12.12...
- IBA extends pension option for "VRS Retirees"
- Maharashtra hikes D.A. Issues Order
- Great news for Kingfisher employees, due salary ma...
- Tamilnadu issues order for festival advance hike
- Tamilnadu announces 20% bonus to PSU employees
- Barrack Obama gets re elected as US President
- Air India employees to get salary soon
- Bank bipartite : Negotiation begins
- 7% hike in DA for UP govt employees
- Xth BPS : Highlights of demands for Bank Officers
- Xth BPS : Highlights of demands by workmen of Bank...
- Madhya Pradesh announces 7% Dearness Allowance
- Tamilnadu increases festival advance
- Ex-servicemen status for retd paramilitary troops
- IBA issued circular for D.A. increase for Nov,Dec'...
- 7% D.A. likely to be hiked for Madhya Pradesh
- Central employees may get 8% D.A. from January 201...
- Andhra Pradesh employees to get 6% D.A.
site visit date: 2012-11-22 04:52:07
paycommissionupdate.blogspot.in site information