Popularity/access rank: Site number 7452 (.in extension); 594139 (global rank)
|Title||Pharmacy Council of India > Home|
|Description||Home Colleges & Courses Right To Information Act 2005 Contact Us You are here: Home President's Message For Students For Colleges For State Councils Online Services Miscellaneous Public Notice|
|URL||http://www.pci.nic.in Add this site to your favorite list|
Pharmacy Council of India > Home. Home. Colleges. & Courses. Right To Information Act 2005.
Contact Us. You are here: Home. President's Message. For Students. For Colleges. For State Councils.
Online Services. Miscellaneous. Public. Notice. Welcome to Website of Pharmacy Council of India.
The pharmacy profession comprising the industrial and practice sectors is undergoing. a rapid change. Indian Pharma industry which has registered a spectacular progress.
today ranks 4th in volume and 13th in value in the global pharmaceutical market. with exports worth US Dollars 2.6 billion besides domestic sales amounting to over.
US Dollars 4 million. The ever expanding Pharma's industrial and practice sectors need clinically and.
technologically trained pharmacy professionals who can face global challenges and. compete with the multinationals. The pharmacist is no longer a mere dispenser of.
drugs but has assumed a more crucial role in medicine management and as overall. health care programmer.
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
External links:pci.nic.in is linking to those sites:
- Colleges & Courses
- Right To Information Act 2005
- Contact Us
- President's Message
- For Students
- For Colleges
- For State Councils
- Online Services
- Public Notice
- -- Vacancy in NIB --
- New - Submission of Student details online by Pharmacy Institutions to PCI - Updated
- **Following colleges which have not uploaded Staff Faculty data on Council's Website.**
- Following colleges with invalid email id to intimate correct email id to PCI on top priority
- THE FOLLOWING COLLEGES HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THE AFFILIATION FEE
- Clarification on Pharm.D qualification.
- Teaching Staff who have not registered with State Pharmacy Councils to do so within One Month.
- List of teaching staff who have not registered with State Pharmacy Councils
- Weekend M.Pharm programme announced by Annamalai University is not approved by PCI.
- Deliberations on Quality Assuarance in Pharmacy Education.
- *Public-notice - Regarding 5 ½ year, Integrated Course in Pharmacy.
- --Public-notice - AICTE Approval Process Handbook-2012-13. Clarification Regarding.
- Booklet on - "A CAREER IN PHARMACY"
- -Institutions are required to forward the data for Anti-Ragging web portal to EdCIL (India) Limited directly URGENT !
- -Pharm.D is an approved qualification for teaching in Pharmacy Institutions.
- Photo Gallery
site visit date: 2013-02-06 05:03:04
pci.nic.in site information - end of report