Popularity/access rank: Site number 4064 (.in extension); 338092 (global rank)
|Title||Pensioners' Portal - eGovernance Initiative of Department of Pension Pensioners' Welfare, Government of India (view sites with similar title)|
|Description||Pensioners' Portal serves as a one stop information source for the pensioners of Government of India (especially central civil pensioners) across the country. Provides an efficient and effective grievance redress mechanism related to pensioners. Provides an interface for Online Calculation of Pension , Family Pension, Revised Pension, Gratuity, Commutation as per 6th CPC recommendation. Pensioners/Employees can use online search facility for circulars/notifications pertaining to pension-related matters.|
|Keywords||Pension, Pensions, Pension India, Civil Pension, Pensioners, Calculator, pension rules, Pension Schemes, Pension Grievance, Nomination, Forms, Indemnity Bond, Declaration , Medical , Forms for Office, Application , Claim , Commutation, Circulars, Dearness Relief, DR, FAQ, FAQs, Guidelines, Guidelines , New Pension Scheme , NPS, Checklist , Welfare|
|URL||http://www.pensionersportal.gov.in Add this site to your favorite list|
pensioners' Portal - eGovernance Initiative of Department of pension pensioners' welfare, Government of India.
Change.Text size. Site Map | Glossary | Circular Search | Senior Citizen Corner |
CPENGRAMS | Contact Us | Feedback. Search. All About pension. Do you Know ? Classes of pension.
Sample Calculation Sheets. Retirement Benefits. pension Rules. pension Schemes. pension Process Map and Time Frame.
circulars/forms. circulars. indemnity bonds. nomination forms. declaration forms. medical forms.
forms for Offices. application/claim forms. Noteworthy. welfare Measures. pension calculator.
Personalised pension. Process Road Map. commutation Table. EMI Table. DA/DR Rates. PPO Status.
SCOVA. Related Resources. CPAO. CGA. Authorised Banks. Telecom pensioners. Defence pensioners.
pensioner Associations. Chief medical Authorities. M/o Personnel, PG pension. More Links...
faqs for. Central Civil pensioners. Defence pensioners. New pension Scheme (nps) ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
Pensioners' Portal, Government of India
Pension Process Road Map
CGHS Plastic Card
The National Portal of India
State Govt. Pensioners
Report Broken Links
External website that opens in a new window
External links:pensionersportal.gov.in is linking to those sites:
- Site Map
- Circular Search
- Senior Citizen Corner
- Contact Us
- Do you Know ?
- Classes of Pension
- Sample Calculation Sheets
- Retirement Benefits
- Pension Rules
- Pension Schemes
- Pension Process Map and Time Frame
- Indemnity Bonds
- Nomination Forms
- Declaration Forms
- Medical Forms
- Forms for Offices
- Application/Claim Forms
- Welfare Measures
- Pension Calculator
- Personalised Pension Process Road Map
- Commutation Table
- EMI Table
- DA/DR Rates
- PPO Status
- Authorised Banks
- Telecom Pensioners
- Pensioner Associations
- Chief Medical Authorities
- M/o Personnel, PG Pension
- Central Civil Pensioners
- Defence Pensioners
- New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- National Social Assistance Programme(NSAP)
- Photo Gallery
- Link (roadmap/entry.htm)
- Link (roadmap/everyyear.htm)
- Link (roadmap/25years.htm)
- Link (roadmap/5years.htm)
- Link (roadmap/2years.htm)
- Link (roadmap/10months.htm)
- Link (roadmap/8months.htm)
- Link (roadmap/6months.htm)
- Link (roadmap/3months.htm)
- Link (roadmap/2months.htm)
- Link (roadmap/1month.htm)
- Implementation of Sixth Central Pay Commission (Recommendations relating to Pension)
- Dearness Relief (DR) Calculator
- Eligibility of children from a void or voidable marriage for family pension - clarification regarding
- Revision of PPOs of pre-2006 Pensioners/Family Pensioners - Use of E-Scroll for Retrieving Information from Banks.
- Revision of PPOs in respect of pre-2006 pensioners-meeting notice.
- Engagement of one Consultant in the D/o Pension Pensioners Welfare
- Revision of Pension/Family Pension, of Pre-2006 Pensioners of the Ministry of External Affairs
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners who are in reciept of provisional pension or pension in the pre-revised scale of 5th CPC w.e.f. 1.7.2012.
- Minutes of 21st meeting of the SCOVA held on 27/09/2012.
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners - Revised rate effective from 1.7.2012.
- Minutes of the meeting held on 24th September, 2012 regarding Revision of PPO for pre-2006 pensioners/family pensioners including pre-1990 pensioners/family pensioners
- Amendment to GPF (Central Service) Rules 1960 - Notification
- Instructions regarding date of birth/age of family pensioners
- Engagement of one Consultant(Legal) in Department of Pensions and Pensioners Welfare on contract basis
- Family Pension - List of documents to be submitted by a claimant member of family (other than spouse) along with Form 14, PPO and death certificate in respect of the deceased pensioner/family pensioner
- Engagement of Consultants against the posts of Deputy Adviser(PHE), Assistant Adviser(PHE), Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant,PA, Accountant, Sr. Hindi Translator, Jr. Hindi Translator
- Agenda Items for 21st Meeting of SCOVA.
- Change in Date of Birth/Age of Family Pensioners
- 21st meeting of SCOVA to be held on 27th September 2012
- Central Civil Services (Commutation of Pension) Amendment Rules, 2012 (Gazette Notification regarding the amendment in the Central Civil Services (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981
- Pension Related
- Other Grievances
- Nodal Officers
- Grievance Redress Format
- Pension Grievance Cell
- Information and Facilitation Counter (IFC)
- Guidelines for Pensioners
- Pension Procedures
- Check lists
- RBI Guidelines on the operation of Bank Accounts by Sick Disabled
- CGHS Plastic Card
- Incredible India
- Indian Railways
- Railway Reservation
- Travelling by Bus
- Air India
- Travel Tourism
- Citizen Charter of D/o Pension Pensioners' Welfare
- Pay Your Bills
- RTI Act 2005 - CPIOs List
- CGHS - Home Page
- CGHS - Empanelled Hospitals
- CGHS - Circulars
- Health Care
- Old Age Homes
- The National Portal of India
- State Govt. Pensioners
- GOI Directory
- Report Broken Links
- Download Adobe Reader
- National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- Department of Pension Pensioners' Welfare
site visit date: 2012-11-30 18:00:37
pensionersportal.gov.in site information - end of report