Site number 8010 (.in extension); 635659 (global rank)
|Title||Welcome to Homepage of Planning Commission
(view sites with similar title)
|Description ||Five Year Plans, Annual Plans, Annual Reports, Taskforce, Steering Group, Working Group, Programme Evaluation Organisation, Socio-Economic Research Unit|
|Keywords||Welcome to Homepage of Planning Commission, Yojana Bhawan, Government of India, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.|
Add this site to your favorite list
About Us. History. Functions. Organisation. Taskforce. Committees. National Plans. Five Year Plans.
Mid-Term Appraisal. Annual Plans. Other Related Documents. State Plans. Financial Resources.
Outlays. State Human Development Report. State Development Report. Strengthening State Plan for Human Development (SSPHD)
Presentations by States/UTs for Annual Plan 2009-10 to 2012-13. Guidelines. Reports. General Reports.
Socio-Economic Research Reports. Programme Evaluation Studies. Reports of State Plan Advisers Controller of Accounts.
Central Government Accounting Data. Working Papers. Articles. Publications. Data & Statistics.
Central and State. NGO. Data Tables. Media. Tenders. Internship. Appointment/Jobs. Photogallery.
Press Release. Conference. RTI Act 2005. SECTORS. DY.CHAIRMAN. Sh.M.S. Ahluwalia. MOS.
MEMBERS. SECRETARY. OFFICIALS. ORGN. CHART. CHAIRMAN. Dr. Manmohan Singh. Prime ...
||Alexa Rank Date
Access traffic rank of planningcommission.gov.in (site position)
Server IP of planningcommission.gov.in: 188.8.131.52
(hosted by NICNET, INDIA)
Domain extension: .in
(list top sites in India)
- intra (Intra Yojana Portal)
dget.nic.in: Directorate General of Employment Training, Ministry of LabourEmployment, Govt. of India
(access rank: 366303)
dget.gov.in: Directorate General of Employment Training, Ministry of LabourEmployment, Govt. of India
(access rank: 398091)
mangaloreuniversitylibrary.synthasite.com: MANGALORE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
radianiasacademy.org: Coaching cum guidance in high tech and for all kind of exam like UPSC, TNPSC, Bank,BSNL, University, College, etc.
planningcommission.gov.in is linking to those sites:
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Intra Yojana Portal
- Planning Commission
- About Us
- National Plans
- Mid-Term Appraisal
- Annual Plans
- Other Related Documents
- State Plans
- Financial Resources
- State Human Development Report
- State Development Report
- Strengthening State Plan for Human Development (SSPHD)
- Presentations by States/UTs for Annual Plan 2009-10 to 2012-13
- Socio-Economic Research Reports
- Programme Evaluation Studies
- Reports of State Plan Advisers
- Controller of Accounts
- Central Government Accounting Data
- Working Papers
- Data & Statistics
- Data Tables
- Press Release
- RTI Act 2005
- DY.CHAIRMAN Sh.M.S. Ahluwalia
- CHAIRMAN Dr. Manmohan Singh Prime Minister of India
- Approach to the Twelfth Five Year Plan 2012-17
- >> More ...
- Report of the Group of Experts on Privacy
- Corrigendum: 31 October 2012
- Steering Committee/Working Group for 12th Five Year Plan (2012-17)
- Skill Development
- Mid Term Appraisal of 11th Five Year Plan 2007-12
- Cost-benefit analysis of Aadhaar
- New Documents
- Secretariat for Infrastructure
- Economic Advisory Council to PM
- UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY of INDIA
- Key Learnings from Second Round of Regional Conferences on Skill Development
- Data Portal India
- HINDI VERSION
- DRAFT TWELFTH FIVE YEAR PLAN DOCUMENT being placed before the National Development Council for discussion on 27th Dec 2012, New Delhi.
- 57th National Development Council Meeting
- PM’s Statement at the Full Planning Commission Meeting on 12th Five Year Plan on 15/9/2012
- DMU Report
- Work Distribution (Reference Material 2010)
- Central Public Procurement Portal
- Direct Beneficary Transfer
- Ministries Department
- National Portal of India
- Central Information Commission
- Public Grievance
- Status of Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC) / Public Investment Board (PIB)
- DRAFT: MGNREGA- Operational Guidelines
- ... More ....
- Chief Vigilance Officer
site visit date: 2013-01-12 20:28:29
planningcommission.gov.in site information